Common Tasks and Issues
This section and sub-pages describe common tasks and solutions for common problems
Delete the file "%APPDATA%\SPAD.neXt\SPAD.neXt.lic
Please check the time synchronization on your computer. Due to heavy attacks to our services we had to increase the security, and requests with an invalid/outdated timestamp will be rejected. Your computer time most likely reports to differ from World Reference Time by more than 3 minutes. (Right click Windows Start icon -> Settings -> enter "time" -> Change Date/Time and make sure Synchronization is on)
- 1.Start SPAD.neXt
- 2.(reproduce problem)
- 3.in SPAD.neXt click in Settings->Support
- 4.and either Select an exiting ticket from the list and click on UPDATE TICKET or click on Create new ticket
- 5.Add any info needed and hit submit.
Note: if for reproducing the problem no simulation connection is needed please do so from a fresh SPAD.neXt start without Simulator running. If simulator is needed do it after a new start not after a over the pond flight It's no joy to gravel through megabytes of unnecessary logfiles if you update the ticket after a 5 hour flight. Processing of such tickets is declined.
There are 3 update channels available for SPAD.neXt
- Release: This is the public release of SPAD.neXt. Your SPAD.neXt installation will automatically update to it, if your update subscription is valid for it
- Beta: The upcoming pre-release, available only for "Complete Edition"-License users , or when assigned for special tests
- Alpha: The current development version of SPAD.neXt. This update channel is invite only for early adopters. To apply for participation, open a ticket from within SPAD.neXt. Development focus of current Alpha version can be reviewed in the SPAD.neXt-Discord in the apropiate #release-faq thread
To change your update channel, head to Settings->Application->Expert in SPAD.neXt. All update channels available to you will be selectable.
Make sure the Speedbrake and Flaps are calibrated following the Thrustmaster Guide: https://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/manuals/TCA_Quadrant/TCA_Quadrant-Throttle-addons_Calibration.pdf